The De Buyer Mineral B Element Induction Grilling Fry Pan is a high-quality cooking utensil that offers exceptional performance and health benefits. Made from 100% natural mineral material, this pan is designed to provide anti-oxidation protection, improved non-stick qualities, and is environmentally friendly. With its organic beeswax-based protective finish, this frying pan is guaranteed to be free from harmful coatings such as PFOA and PTFE. Let’s explore the features and benefits of this innovative cookware.
- 100% natural mineral material
- Anti-oxidation protection
- Favoured seasoning
- Improved non-stick qualities
- Organic beeswax-based protective finish
- Guaranteed without any coating (PFOA and PTFE free guaranteed)
- No chemicals added – Environment safe production
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment
- Health: Iron molecules from the pan contribute to good health
- Allows for high heat which seals quickly keeping vitamins and nutrients in food
- Cooking qualities: High temperature, perfect for sealing, browning, and grilling
- Seasoning: the more the pan is used, the better the performance
- The darker it becomes, the better it is for natural non-stick properties
- Warranty: 90 days
- Height of product: 3.3 cm
- Diameter: 20 cm
- Material: Sheet iron
- Thickness: 2.5 cm
Tips for Preventing Rust
- Never soak the pan: Since cast iron is so vulnerable to rust, it’s best to limit your pan’s exposure to water as much as possible.
- Don’t let the pan air dry: Wipe off any excess water with a towel immediately after rinsing. To get your skillet bone dry, pop it on the burner to remove extra moisture.
- Lightly oil after use: Once dried, rub your skillet with a thin layer of vegetable oil before storing.
- Seasoning: Drop a tablespoon of vegetable oil on the pan/utensil and spread it around with your fingers or a paper towel. (Take care not to burn yourself on a warm skillet!). Oil the outside and the handle, too. Next, take a folded napkin and wipe off the excess oil. You’ll want the skillet to be lightly greased. Set your oven to 350 degrees and put some aluminum foil on the bottom rack. Then pop the skillet in, upside down, on the upper rack for about 1 hour. Turn the oven off and leave the pan inside until it’s cool. The oil will bake into the pores of the pan, providing a non-stick finish.