The Sedroc Makiwara Board Strike Pad – Large is a must-have tool for anyone looking to toughen and strengthen their hands and feet. Whether you are a martial artist, boxer, or simply someone who wants to improve their striking power, this makiwara board is designed to help you achieve your goals.
- Durable heavy-duty duck canvas shell
- Ultra-strong 1″ thick shock-absorbing foam padding
- Can be securely mounted or held by a partner
- Ideal for toughening and strengthening your hands and feet
- Measures 9″ x 16″ x 3″
The Sedroc Makiwara Board Strike Pad – Large offers several benefits:
- Enhances striking power: By consistently training with this makiwara board, you can improve the power and effectiveness of your strikes.
- Strengthens hands and feet: The high-density shock-absorbing foam padding helps to toughen your hands and feet, making them more resistant to impact.
- Durable construction: The heavy-duty duck canvas shell ensures that the board can withstand intense training sessions without wearing out.
- Versatile usage: Whether you prefer to mount the board securely or have a partner hold it, this makiwara board allows for various training methods.
- Compact and portable: With its dimensions of 9″ x 16″ x 3″, this board is easy to transport and can be used in different training environments.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I mount the makiwara board?
To mount the Sedroc Makiwara Board Strike Pad – Large, simply use the four mounting holes located in the corners. Make sure to secure it tightly to ensure stability during training.
2. Can I use this board for both hand and foot strikes?
Yes, this makiwara board is designed to withstand strikes from both hands and feet. It is an excellent tool for overall hand and foot conditioning.
3. Is the foam padding firm enough to provide adequate resistance?
Absolutely! The 1″ thick high-density shock-absorbing foam padding offers excellent resistance, allowing you to train effectively and safely.
4. Can I use this board for martial arts other than striking disciplines?
While this makiwara board is primarily designed for striking disciplines, it can also be used for other martial arts training that requires hand and foot conditioning.